Mill City Museum Field Trip Scheduling
Contact the scheduling office:
Visits can be booked up to one year in advance. Field trips must be booked at least two weeks in advance to receive group rate, however scheduling earlier ensures greater availability.
- $6.00 per student (lesson included)*
- Teachers/School staff are free.
- 1 free parent chaperone for every 5 students. Additional chaperones are $6 each.
- $60 minimum fee per lesson if bringing less than 10 students.*
- $60 cancellation fee per lesson applies if cancelled within 15 business days of your field trip.
Scholarship Opportunities! Free admission and partially subsidized busing are available through the Mill City McKnight Foundation Scholarship. Other Scholarships are available through MN Historical Society Scholarships.
- $5.00 per person (kids and adults)*
- $50 minimum fee per group if bringing less than 10 people.*
- $50 cancellation fee per group applies if cancelled within 15 business days of your field trip.
*Member discounts do not apply.
Directions to Mill City Museum specifically for field trips and school bus drivers.
Use our Pre-visit Checklist to make sure your class is all set for a fun-filled trip to Mill City Museum.
Call 612-341-7556 to arrange a free teacher tour prior to your field trip.
The museum is fully accessible.